how I would be able to submit information on vacant land?

You can submit land just like a regular property. If you know the assessor's parcel number, (APN,) use that, if not, you can take the two addresses before and after the land and submit those addresses. Make a note when doing this so we will be able to locate the land, using the addresses.

Article Details

Article ID:
Date added:
2014-11-25 16:56:42
Rating (Votes):

Related articles